Use Health Risk Assessment Data To Increase Medicaid Engagement
To best engage Medicaid populations, we must build personalized approaches that speak to an individual's specific health risks.
Building personalized programs at scale requires data.
Explore 5 strategies for using HRA data to better segment and engage your Medicaid population, including:
- Identifying Social Determinants of Health Challenges
- Targeting Those Who are Ready to Change
- Harnessing Technology For Program Delivery
- Accommodating Varying Levels of Health Literacy
- Tracking Health Outcomes Over Time